Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Peter Manship blogs, facebook etc

I created this blog to protect my name for future use by me, also to provide info about things that I am doing. Building a photo and card website is under way and a jewelry site is being worked on. You can find Peter Manship Designs on Facebook, or call 802-228-5216

email at: Peter Manship Designs at gmail dot com

Here is a photo of a country road in Reading Vermont that I took a week ago, showing the last foliage color of the Oak trees three to four weeks after the maple trees have lost there color. I love the warm tone colors of late falls just before stick season and the final on set of winter and the first snows.
If you want to see other images I have taken, go to "Peter Manship" on facebook where I will be posting image from time to time

Thank you for stopping in

Peter Manship

all photos by Peter Manship copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment